Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blew it....

I was so excited this morning. I weighed myself and I had lost yet another 2.9 pounds! I was estatic.
We had a family reunion to go to today and every other year that has been lots of fresh veggies, and salads. This year however, there was one salad, and some cut up fresh fruit and I was very hungry! Well long story short I tried the taco dip, and the deviled eggs and I had a brownie! I thought they tasted great - but - I didn't feel so good afterwards. Now it has only been two weeks of my change of eating habits and one would think that your body would not change that quickly but I guess it has. I just felt terrible after I ate that junk.

So...lesson learned! No more junk, and be prepared to eat ahead or take something with you. I will not return to that way of eating any more, never again.
My daughter was in the same situation, she splurged at a friends birthday party as well. We went out and took a walk to try to fight some of the garbage we ate.
We really had fun, we took the camera's and took photos, and then we got caught in the rain storm. We were laughing and giggling like a couple of school girls dashing from tree to tree in the downpour trying to get back to the house were the party was! It was hysterical and we were thouroghly soaked by the time we returned. I had the cameras stuffed under my shirt and was running for the house, when my pants started to fall down! Thanks ETL! ha ha! I caught them in time but it meant stopping in the downpour and getting even wetter! Oh my gosh it was funny! We had so much fun!

No comments: