Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's Saturday

Well here it is Saturday and the first day of our fair. Lots to do. I went out with a couple of friends last night and relaxed, listened to their problems and ignored my own, it was bliss! I really had a nice time.

But always in the back of my head is the fact that I have to return to work on Monday, oh God - WHY??? Please let there be a miracle of some kind and keep me from having to go back to work there. Miracles can happen right? I get a knot in the pit of my stomach just thinking about it.

Today there is Art in the downtown park...I love going and getting new inspiration! Of course we just had a huge down pour of rain. Hopefully that was it for the day. I can't wait! I am so looking forward to it!

I am learning to take one day at a time.

No comments: