Saturday, March 08, 2008

It's been awhile!

Let's see - where to begin.....the dog is settling in nice and doing very well. He is a houdini, having gotten off the leash and run away 3 times and slipped out the door 2. The last time I threw up my hands and said said, "oh well...." and let him run. A neighbor caught him and brought him back, he is on major lock down now. The new fence should be up in the next two weeks, then he will be able to run.

Work - hate my job, I stick it out because it is a pay check. There is very little creativity and it is killing me. I think my supervisor knows that too, but the funny thing is she takes away more and more of the creative projects all the time. And she is soooooo moody - bipolar I think - happy one day, angry, brooding and snappy the next. I wish I could find another job, but I can't seem to find one so I guess I am supposed to stay there. GRRRRRRRR I am talented, gifted and a great designer, is it my age that makes it hard to find a job? I would think companies would want experienced designers instead of young people who get the experience and move up and out!

Motherhood - I am finding it very challenging being the mother of a teen age girl. Enough said.....

Artist - I entered a show out in San Diego a really big deal, I should find out next week if I was accepted. Considering the last show had over 3900 entries and only 200 were accepted.......it will be a huge honor if I do get accepted! I haven't done too much with my art, by the time I get home from work and I am too stressed I don't feel like creating art. I am taking a drawing class on Saturday's and I love that but again that is the only time I am creating.....sigh...big sigh.......

My webdesign business is picking up that is a good thing.

No comments: